Friday, July 17, 2009

Blog Assignment III reflection

The Blog has been an exceptional experience that has detailed one of the many tools that distance education instructors can use as asynchronous communication for participants. This experience has forced me (in a positive manner) to open up to methods of communication that allow me to compose experiences in the course, as well as thoughts, about those experiences. Through this media I have been able to set up an account and create a well choreographed virtual log of my thoughts in the course. This tool has many uses for participants in a distance education course, and should be probed more, to find its exact use as a communication tool.

I would highly recommend this tool for future courses and would use this tool myself as a future distance education instructor. One of the downfalls of the blog is its originality. The blog is a great tool; however, technology is advancing into social network sites that allow for blogs within the site, which takes away from the novelty of the composition web log. Over all the experience was of quality nature and I look forward to my future endeavors with similar projects.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your blog for this assignment and good luck in the rest of this class. Maybe I'll see you around UMUC sometime (I work in DAT).

    ReplyDelete